In its inaugural year, The Greenbrier Classic was proud to have the support of more than 2,200 volunteers. Many will be returning, but opportunities are still available for you to become a member of the Volunteer Team.
Played on the famed Old White Course at The Greenbrier, fans at The 2010 Greenbrier Classic witnessed the historic final round 59, shot by the Inaugural Champion Stuart Appleby.
The 2011 Greenbrier Classic will be held July 25 – July 31, 2011. It will be a week of festivities including concerts with Tim McGraw and Keith Urban.
There are many great benefits that come with being a member of The Greenbrier Classic Volunteer Team and a world class PGA TOUR event. They include the following:
– A Carleton Varney inspired uniform provided by Polo Ralph Lauren which includes: Golf Shirt, Outerwear Piece, and Hat/Visor or Straw Hat (for $10.00 extra)
– Tournament access all 7 days of the event
– Complimentary Parking
– Meal Voucher ($12.00) for each shift worked
– Access to The Greenbrier Classic Concert Series
– Opportunity to purchase a Weekly Grounds Badge (Concert Tickets included) for half price ($79.50)
– Opportunity to play on one of the 3 Championship Golf Courses and receive a discounted one night stay at The Greenbrier
Don’t wait, committees fill up on a first-come, first-served basis. Visit www.greenbrierclassic.com to volunteer.