Waggle.com respects the privacy of users who visit our site. No effort is made to identify individuals without their knowledge. The following policies are in effect for all of the Web pages of Waggle.com.
- When a visitor requests a page at the Waggle.com site, our Web server automatically recognizes only the browser’s domain name, and IP address but not the e-mail address. We collect only the domain name and IP address in order to aggregate information on what pages users access or visit. This information is collected solely for statistical purposes and is not used to identify individuals.
- From time to time, we ask users to provide their e-mail address or mailing address for the purposes of a survey or to provide additional services (for example, an e-mail newsletter or WAGGLECAP updates). Whenever the identity of a visitor is recorded, we will clearly indicate the purpose of the request, before the information is requested.
- If you choose to supply us with your postal address on-line, we will not give it out unless directed by you.
- If you sign up for an e-mail newsletter, you will receive only the e-mail newsletter you have requested. You will not receive any mailings that you have not specifically requested. Your e-mail address will not be sold to a third party.
- From time to time, Waggle.com may send a cookie to your computer. This information is collected solely for statistical purposes and is not used to identify individuals only to enhance your enjoyment of the site.
Bottom Line is Have Fun and Enjoy Our Site and We’ll Try Not to Harass You!