The VSGA and MAPGA will offer a half-day Rules of Golf Workshops on Saturday, March 29 at Laurel Hill Golf Club in Lorton, Virginia.
The session is designed for both novices and individuals interested in learning more about the intricacies of the Rules of Golf.
Facilitated by experienced and knowledgeable Rules officials, the workshops include fun and engaging discussion as instructors illustrate actual Rules situations using video clips and other interactive technologies.
Continuing for 2014, golf will be offered following the conclusion of half-day Rules of Golf workshops (weather permitting and individuals must attend the session in order to play).
– Review of Definitions
– Discussion on the Rules of Golf
– PowerPoint presentation showing actual Rules situations
– PGA member service requirement credit
– Continental breakfast, refreshments during breaks and a Rules of Golf book
– Optional golf following the session for a cart fee only
There is also a session on Monday, March 31 at Williamsburg Club in Williamsburg, Virginia