It’s last minute notice but here’s an event that sounds like fun for a good cause!
“I am hosting an event on September 14, 2012 at Maryland National Golf Club. It is called the The Cure Classic and it is a charity golf tournament to benefit the American Diabetes Association. I was diagnosed a type 1 diabetic 7 years ago and I have been involved with the ADA for almost 4 years now. This is the 1s Annual tournament and it will be a lot of fun. We still need players. Anyone who can play or interested in playing, please let me know. Its a great cause. Diabetes is at epidemic proportions and we need to kill the disease!”
Cost: $125.00 which is partially tax deductible.
1. Entrance into the tournament
2. Under Armour embroidered golf shirt (we need each player’s size)
3. Chance to win $25,000 hole in one
4. Chance to win $5000 putting contest
5. Lunch, beverages and beer
6. Your own swing video compared to a PGA pro player will be accessible on the web for one year and downloadable.