Want to get “Inside the Ropes” at the 2014 Quicken Loans National? How would you like to hangout at Congressional Country Club?
Well here’s your chance… you can become a Volunteer at DC’s PGA Tour stop… the Quicken Loans National.
Volunteer registration is now open to all those interested in supporting the Quicken Loans National at Congressional Country Club this June 23rd through 29th.
They have more than 25 different committees to choose from, so there is something for everyone.
All volunteers are required to work at least three (3) days during the tournament week as well as purchase the 2014 Quicken Loans National Volunteer package. The volunteer package includes the following:
– Volunteer badge (good for grounds access Tuesday-Sunday)
– 2014 uniform shirt
– 2014 uniform hat
– Food and drink vouchers for the days worked
– Volunteer parking pass (good all week)
– One (1) additional grounds guest pass (good for grounds access Tuesday-Sunday)
– Additional discounts on tournament merchandise and tickets (if applicable)
Give them a call at 301-365-6946
visit the Quicken Loans National website for more information