You use a variety of clubs (drivers, irons, wedges, and a putter) during your round of golf. But the only constant for each shot is the ball. You get the perfect fit for you golf clubs, why not do the same for your golf ball?
The Bridgestone Golf Ball Fitting Challenge uses a computerized system to evaluate your ball striking to find a golf ball that fits your playing level.
The Golf Ball Fitting Process
– With your driver, you will hit a series of shots with your current golf ball of choice.
– The high-speed cameras in the Science Eye Launch Monitor system will capture multiple measurements and use that data to calculate your specific launch characteristics.
– Based on your ball flight characteristics, the technician will either confirm that you are currently playing the best ball for you or recommend a Bridgestone/Precept ball that better suits your game.
– After hitting a series of shots with the recommended ball, you will be given a side-by-side comparison of all data, which includes your launch angle, spin rates, and distance with each ball.
– By comparing the side-by-side results, you will be able to determine which ball can best maximize your performance with your driver.
The right ball could dramatically affect your golf game. Why not give it a shot?
Here are a few of the upcoming events…
Sun May 05, 2013 at Worthington Manor, Urbana, MD from 8:00am – 2:00pm
Fri May 10, 2013 at Prince William Golf Club, Nokesville, VA from 10:00am – 3:00pm
Sat May 11, 2013 at Stonewall GC, Gainesville, VA from 11:00am – 4:00pm
Wed May 15, 2013 at The Gauntlet, Fredericksburg, VA from 2:00pm – 7:00pm
Thu May 23, 2013 at Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay, Cambridge, MD from 12:00pm – 6:00pm