Lee’s Hill Golf Club in Fredericksburg, Virginia already has their first Charitee Hole winner of 2012.
On February 27th, Jerry Clift aced the 110 yard hole #5 to take home the prize money.
So congratulations Jerry… we hope the prize covered your bar tab that day 🙂
Want to see what a hole-in-one looks like? You can watch Jerry’s right here…
If you’re not familair with the Charitee Hole concept here is the scoop…
1. You buy a Charitee Hole in One ticket in the Pro shop. When you get to Hole #5 you enter your ticket number in the Kiosk, the Kiosk turns the cameras on. Then you get ready, take your shot. If you don’t get the elusive Hole in One or Within the flagstick, you still get a nice beverage after your round and better luck next time.
2. Just for playing, you win! You can’t lose. You get your money back even if you don’t hit a winning shot. Just for participating in the “Charitee Challenge” the bottom part of your ticket will print out a coupon for; Charitee Golf pays for your first drink after your round (domestic draft beer, fountain soda or coffee), and $5 off any future round where your cart and green fee are over $30.
3. Help a great cause! $500 will be donated to Lee’s Hill Junior Golfers Camps in the name of each Hole in One winner. If there are no winners at the course during the calendar year, $500 will be donated to Lee’s Hill Junior Golfers Camps in the name of the golf course.
4. Hole In Ones Happen! The Charitee Hole at Lees Hill is Hole #5. So far they have had 2 winners and many “Within the Flagstick” winners!
5. Hit a Hole in One and win the Progressive Jackpot! Each Day’s Hole in One Progressive Jackpot is displayed on a sign in the pro shop.
6. Hit it within the Flagstick and Win!!! If your tee shot on Hole #5 is within the flagstick, you win that day’s Close to the Pin Jackpot.
Lee’s Hill Golf Club – www.leeshillgc.com