You’ve watched basketball all weekend and the Final Four has been decided but the excitement doesn’t have to stop Sunday night. Continue the madness Monday morning at The Timbers at Troy’s March Madness Golf Tournament.
Tee off Monday, March 26th, 2012 at 8:30 a.m. in their shotgun start for only $75 per player.
Entry Fee Includes…
– Greens Fee, Cart & Range Balls
– Prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place Teams
– Closest to the Pin on hole #14
– Longest Drive on hole #18
– Coffee & Donuts prior to the start of play
– 2-Drink tickets per person
– Cookout Buffet following the event
The format is a Captains Choice scramble. Men play the blue Tees, Sr’s 60 & Older play the white tees, and Ladies play the forward tees.
Tournament Rules: If you make a birdie, you move back one tee box. If you make a bogie you move up one tee box. This process continues for the entire round.
The Timbers at Troy | Elkridge, MD | (410) 313-4653