Are you interested in learning more about the rules of golf? The Virginia State Golf Association (VSGA) along with the Mid-Atlantic PGA section (MAPGA) are offering Rules of Golf Workshops to be held throughout March 2012.
The workshops are designed for both novices and individuals interested in learning more about the intricacies of the Rules of Golf. The sessions include fun and engaging discussion as instructors illustrate actual Rules’ situations using video clips and other interactive technologies.
Half-day programs run from 8 a.m.-12 p.m. (registration begins at 7:30 a.m.)
HALF-DAY WORKSHOPS INCLUDE…
– Review of Definitions
– Discussion on the Rules of Golf
– Review of changes to the Rules of Golf for 2012
– PowerPoint presentation showing actual Rules situations
– PGA member service requirement credit
– Optional golf following the session for a cart fee only (weather permitting – paid on site and participants must attend the workshop in order to play)
UP-COMING HALF-DAY WORKSHOPS
Monday, March 5 – Chantilly National Golf and Country Club, Centreville
Monday, March 12 – Independence Golf Club, Midlothian
Saturday, March 17 – Blue Ridge Shadows Golf Club, Front Royal
Monday, March 19 – The Signature at West Neck, Virginia Beach
Wednesday, March 21 – Ballyhack Golf Club, Roanoke
Visit the VSGA website for all the details.